• Don’t reveal password over the phone/email to anyone.
• Don’t use common acronyms as part of the password.
• Don’t use common words or reverse spelling of words in part of your password.
• Don’t use parts of numbers easily remembered such as phone numbers etc.
• Report any suspicion of your password being broken to us
. • Never write down the passwords.
• Never reveal your passwords to anyone.
• Don’t use names of people or places as part of your password.
• Monitor your transaction Regularly
• Always logout when you exit. Don’t close the browser directly.
• Changing of password is mandatory while logging in for the first time.
• User Account will be disabled on entering wrong password for three consecutive attempts
• Password should be alphanumeric.
• Changed password should not be same as the last ten used password.
• User ID and password should not be same.
• Password should be of minimum six characters and maximum twelve characters.
• Use of virtual keyboard for entering the passwords is recommended.
Characteristics of Strong Passwords
• Contain both upper case and lower case characters (e.g. a-z , A-Z).
• Have digits and punctuation characters as well as letters.
• Are not based on personal information like names of family members etc.