What are the basic system requirements to trade online?
•Baljit Trade Express, we suggest the following pre-requisites as basic requirements:
•Operating system should be Windows 98 or higher versions
•Internet Explorer 5.5 and above
How to logon to Baljit Online?
• Login to the web page by using the website www.baljitsecurities.com
Where you need to enter the login name and password in the respective fields provided. On first login attempt, it prompts you for change in password and transaction password.
• The password and transaction password should be alphanumerical and should be 6 to 12 characters in length. And you should not be allowed to set the password same as
Last two passwords.
•On entering wrong password 3 times, the login will be blocked. To reset the password, you have to request the ADMIN.
How frequently do I need to change the password?
•You need to change the login password and transaction password after every 14 days.
•Once 14 days completed, the system mandates the change password option. Then only the user is allowed for login.
What is transaction password?
•The transaction password is for investor clients. The investor clients need to enter the transaction password while any transactions post login is done.
If I have forgotten my password or if my account gets locked, then what do I do?
• If you have forgotten your password, you could recover a new password by ‘Forget Password Option’ or mail to email@example.com, our customer care for reset the same.
How safe are my logon id and password?
• Your Logon Id and Password are only known to you as these are stored in encrypted form with us.
Infact, even the first time also you get your own Logon Id and Password that are known only to you.
How can I create my portfolio or market watch profile?
• You can create portfolio or market watch from Set MW from Market Watch Page which is under Trade menu.
In the Set MW Page first you need to enter the Market Watch name and click on Create button. Then from respective exchange Look up page, you can select any of the security across exchange segments and say add contract.
After adding the scrip, you get a message like Task successfully completed. While adding future symbols, you have to select the proper expiry.
• You can also delete the Market watch by clicking on Delete button .You can even set the default market Watch by clicking on Set default MW from Set Market Watch Page.
When you click on Close the Set Market Watch page will get closed.
How can I add scrip to market watch profile from market watch?
•You can add scrip to market watch by clicking on Add Scrip button which is present on the top of the market watch.
How many scrip I add in market watch?
• You can add 30 scrip in market watch. More than 30 scrip it won’t allow the user to add any more scrip.
How can I search scrip in market watch?
• You can search scrip in market watch by typing the initial three alphabets of the scrip.
How frequently are the prices updated at all these online trading sites?
• The templates available at online trading sites provide instantaneous updates. Also, some websites can offer to transact in those shares instantaneously and with convenience.
My Market watch doesn’t show live streaming quotes. What to do?
• In order to get live streaming quotes on your Market Watch, You need to have Sun Java installed. To do show please follow the step mentioned bellow:-
• In Login page – Please click on ‘PLUGIN’ Java. A small window will open up as shown bellow. Click on the tab Save.
• Kindly specify the location or drive where you would want to save the application.
• After saving please press double click on the exe file.
•• The installation wind will open. Click Accept>Finish.